IK Multimedia has announced the iRig Pro Duo I/O, an enhanced, ultra-compact 2-channel audio/MIDI interface that enables high-quality recording on the go with iPhone, iPad, Android devices and Mac/PC.
Designed for musicians, podcasters and other content creators, it can accommodate a variety of input sources including microphones, MIDI controllers, line-level and high-impedance instruments such as guitars, basses and keyboards, and more. It can also be used as a MIDI interface.
A sequel to IK’s acclaimed iRig Pro Duo, the new iRig Pro Duo I/O features updated mic preamps with increased gain, as well as the addition of a USB-C cable to work with all of today’s latest devices and new, dedicated PC drivers to ensure optimal performance on laptops and Surface tablets.
In addition, refined volume controls with level indicators for more convenient workflow and a new rubberised finish to better stand up to the road, offer the same standard of quality customers have enjoyed from IK’s award-winning iRig Pro I/O single-channel interface.
iRig Pro Duo I/O features
- 2 XLR / ¼” combo guitar, mic & line inputs.
- Class-A preamps with improved gain range and phantom power.
- 2 balanced 1/4” outputs .
- Headphone out with direct monitoring.
- MIDI 2.5mm IN/OUT with breakout cables.
- Improved ergonomic controls for maximum precision.
- Runs off 2 AA batteries (included), bus power or optional PSU.
- Rubberized finish and textured controls for reliable field use.
- Includes Lightning, USB-C and USB-A cables.
- Designed and made in Italy.
The iRig Pro Duo I/O is available in late January 2020 for 199.99 USD/EUR ex. taxes.
More information: IK Multimedia