IK Multimedia has announced Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube, a new collaboration with the product designers and R&D Team at Fender Musical Instruments Corporation that brings some of the most iconic and genre-defining tones of the golden years of Fender’s amplifiers to AmpliTube for Windows and Mac.
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube brings seven of Fender’s most-sought after vintage amplifiers and reissues to the leader of the virtual world of digital guitar and bass recording systems, providing spot-on recreations of tone machines from the ’50s and ’60s. Included in the Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube are five amps from the ’57 Custom series; the ’57 Custom Champ, ’57 Custom Deluxe, ’57 Custom Twin, ’57 Custom Pro and the ’57 Custom Bandmaster, plus models of an original ’53 Fender Bassman and the iconic ’65 Fender Super Reverb.
Fender Collection 2 will be available as an add-on collection inside AmpliTube 3 and AmpliTube 4 from the Custom Shop feature and takes full advantage of all of the advanced tone-crafting features introduced in AmpliTube 4 like the post amp “effects loop”, 3D mic placement, room selection and room mic adjustment, the cabinet room mixer and more.
Now guitarists, producers and engineers wanting that classic Fender tone and power “in the box” can easily inject that unmistakable vintage vibe of classic Tweeds and more into their recordings with the ease and convenience of the world’s most popular guitar and bass tone studio.
And, like all AmpliTube virtual gear, Fender Collection 2 models have been meticulously crafted to sound, look and perform just like their hardware counterparts; each model being scrutinized, worked and tweaked, then sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus and R&D Team at Fender.
Fender Collection 2 features
- Officially certified Fender Amp models.
- Breakthrough Dynamic Interaction Modeling technology.
- Standalone and plug-in software for Mac/PC.
- 7 of the most influential Fender guitar amps.
- 7 original matching cabinets.
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more.
- Sound-certified and approved by Fender.
- 5 available modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects.
- AmpliTube 4 expansion with Cab Room module, post amp effects slot, 8-track recorder, 4-track looper.
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
- Expandable with more gear models via AmpliTube Custom Shop.
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube will be available in December 2016, priced at 149.99 EUR/USD. It is now available for preorder for 99.99 EUR/USD.
Fender Collection 2 will also be available in a bundle with AmpliTube 4 (within the Power Duo Bundle series) for 229.99 EUR/USD, which can also be preordered for 179.99 EUR/USD.
All prices exclude taxes.
More information: IK Multimedia