IK Multimedia has announced iLoud Micro Monitor, the smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world.
The latest addition to IK’s iLoud range of portable monitoring solutions, iLoud Micro Monitor is a serious and reliable sonic tool that provides high-quality sound in a small enclosure at a price that everyone can afford.
It comes with two bi-amplified speakers that deliver an expansive stereo image, an ultra-accurate true linear frequency response, superior bass and plenty of power in a truly portable package.
With iLoud Micro Monitor, musicians and producers now have a way to critically listen to their music no matter whether they’re mixing in a small makeshift recording space, mastering in a hotel room, producing in a larger studio or just listening at home.
iLoud Micro Monitor features
- Two bi-amped studio reference monitors for critical audio production.
- On-board 56-bit DSP for linear frequency response.
- Four high performance ultra-efficient class D power amps.
- 50W RMS total power.
- Phase accurate – perfect stereo imaging.
- Superior bass response.
- 45Hz bass extension.
- High and Low frequency level adjustment.
- DESKTOP switch for accurate response correction when placed on desktops.
- Comprehensive audio input: Bluetooth streaming, RCA, 1/8”.
- Thermoplastic enclosure designed to reduce internal resonance.
- Status/peak LED.
iLoud Micro Monitor will be available early Q2 2016, priced at 299.99 USD/EUR (excluding taxes).
More information: IK Multimedia