IK Multimedia has announced its premier hardware synthesizer.
Designed for everyone interested in rich, true analog sound, the new UNO Synth monophonic synth offers a wide sound palette and easy programmability in an ultra-portable, battery-powered format for on-the-go music creation, live performance or studio recording – all at an affordable price.
IK Multimedia combined its more than two decades of experience in software and hardware development with the expertise of Italian boutique synthesizer maker Soundmachines and IK’s synth guru Erik Norlander (one of the brains behind acclaimed synth designs including the Alesis Andromeda). The result is a no-compromise instrument that delivers massive analog sound along with hands-on programmability and advanced features.
UNO Synth delivers everything from classic to modern sounds to create music in any genre. First-time synth users get instant gratification from this easy-to-use instrument – 100 presets and an easy-to-play keyboard with selectable scales and an arpeggiator make UNO Synth the perfect gateway into the synthesizer world. Experienced pros will also love its rich sound and easy portability.
UNO Synth features
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs with continuously variable waveshape, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA.
- 2 independent analog VCOs with Saw, Triangle and Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave and a separate white noise generator.
- A 2-pole multimode OTA-based sweepable analog resonant multimode filter with LPF, HPF, BPF.
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter and Amp.
- AD (Filter) + AR (Amp) envelopes (full ADSR control available via MIDI CC or software editor).
- 40 onboard controls and LED display.
- 10 mode, 4-octave arpeggiator.
- Real-time and step edit 16-step sequencer with 20 automatable parameters.
- Onboard multi-touch 27-note chromatic and scale keyboard with 13 scales.
- Sync Delay audio effect and 5 performance effects.
- Self-tuning with auto-tune calibration.
- USB MIDI and 2.5 mm jack MIDI IN/OUT (cables included).
- Audio In to daisy chain other audio devices with no need for a mixer.
- Mac/PC software Editor/librarian.
- Complete MIDI implementation with all parameters and clock can be controlled via MIDI CC.
- Battery (4xAA) or USB powered.
- Ultra-portable and lightweight.
- Designed and made in Italy.
UNO Synth is available now for pre-order with free shipping for 199.99 USD/EUR excluding taxes, with shipping scheduled for July 2018.
More information: UNO Synth