IK Multimedia announces the availability of iRig Stomp I/O, a new generation of USB pedalboard controller for live and studio use, featuring a built-in audio interface.
iRig Stomp I/O is a brand new type of USB pedalboard controller that integrates a professional, high-resolution, MFi certified audio interface with MIDI input/output for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC.
It comes bundled with state-of-the-art guitar, vocal processing, and recording software for flexibility and usability, both live and in the studio.
iRig Stomp I/O features
- Four onboard switches, expression pedal with optical switch.
- 96kHz/24-bit built-in high-quality audio interface with input gain and volume control.
- Hi-Z/Mic/Line Neutrik combo input, balanced stereo, and headphone output.
- Class A preamp with +48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
- In/out LED bar VU-Meters.
- MIDI in/out with two additional 1/4″ switch/pedal controller inputs.
- Integrated device bay for easy positioning of iPhone, iPad or Microsoft Surface.
- Over $/€800 of included software and apps: AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, T-RackS processors (White 2A, Black 76, VC-670, EQP-1A, Mic Room) and Ableton Live 9 Lite™ for Mac/PC, AmpliTube and AmpliTube Acoustic for iOS, VocaLive iOS and Mic Room for iOS.
- Seamless, plug and play integration with AmpliTube (iOS/Mac/PC) and VocaLive (iOS).
- When used with iPhone and iPad it charges your device while you play.
- Can also work as a standalone MIDI foot controller, without a device or computer.
- Road-ready, rugged metal construction – can be carried anywhere.
- Ideal for both studio and live use.
- Optimal for guitar and bass players, singers, and vocalists.
- Includes Mini-DIN/Lightning and USB cable.
- Powered via USB or DC Adaptor.
- Designed and made in Italy.
iRig Stomp I/O is available now for 299.99 USD/EUR excluding taxes. Free shipping for orders from the IK Multimedia online store until April 30th, 2018.
More information: IK Multimedia