IK Multimedia has announced an update to its 500-series style MixBox plugin for iPad that lets you create your own custom channel strips.
Version 1.3 of MixBox for iPad is now free with up to 72 effects modules available derived from T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank.
To get started, MixBox for iPad includes 8 essential effects: Flexi Amp, Channel Strip, Digital Delay, Distortion, Limiter, Filter Phaser, Chorus and Digital Reverb. If you need more, you can easily upgrade to the full version via in-app purchase.
As always, MixBox for iPad lets you create, compare and save your own custom channel strips or multiFX chains, or choose from over 600 presets* to give your creativity a kickstart.
Whether in your favorite DAW or stand-alone, MixBox for iPad combines a massive range of effects and powerful workflow to supercharge your mixes and now you can discover its power with no purchase required.
Changes in MixBox for iPad v1.3
- MixBox for iPad is now a free app.
- Includes 30 presets and 8 starter effects: Flexi Amp, Channel Strip, Digital Delay, Distortion, Limiter, Filter Phaser, Chorus and Digital Reverb.
- Includes all features of MixBox for iPad (Sidechain compression requires compressors only available in the paid Full version).
- Upgrade to the full collection of 72 effects modules via in-app purchase.
- Previous users retain their purchase.
More information: IK Multimedia