IK Multimedia is now shipping AmpliTube Metal, a modeling software and plug-in entirely dedicated to heavy metal amps and FX.
AmpliTube Metal is a complete collection of ultra-realistic models of classic metal gear, from legendary, hard-to-find Japanese originals to classic British and American essentials. Spanning from the late 70’s through the 90’s, AmpliTube Metal is the ultimate toolbox for gain-heads of all styles.
AmpliTube Metal features
- 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects.
- 14 rare Stomp effects with highly acclaimed distortion models.
- 5 classic high-gain Amps.
- 13 cabinet and 6 microphone models.
- 9 post-amp FX Racks.
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects.
- Digital tuner.
- Stand-alone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAWs.
- Includes SpeedTrainer™ for playing along with or your favorite recordings.
- Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR for seamless integration with all the other “Powered by AmpliTube” products, MIDI control and StompIO integration.
- Powered by AmpliTube® with exclusive DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling).
- Mac OS X (including Leopard) and XP/Vista compatible.
AmpliTube Metal is now available for 199.99 EUR / $269.99 USD (crossgrade version is available to all registered users of any IK product for 169.99 EUR / $229.99 USD).
Visit IK Multimedia for more information and a fully functional 10 day trial version of AmpliTube Metal.