IK Multimedia has announced the release of AmpliTube 2 for iPad, a complete guitar multi-effects processor, recording and production studio for your iPad.
After its initial release 5 months ago, IK proudly brings to you a new version of AmpliTube for iPad with features designed to streamline and enhance the mobile guitar and bass playing experience: from the creation and naming of guitar signal chain tone presets to importing, recording and exporting audio. Players will hear the difference in the sounds from the gear models, and more importantly, record their performances quickly and easily with the new built-in recorder.
AmpliTube 2 for iPad gives you the same incredible ultra-realistic sound and modeling accuracy of its Mac/PC applications in a convenient mobile platform app. Combine this powerful app with iRig, an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter, and you’ll be able to plug your guitar into your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and jam anywhere with world class guitar and bass tone.
Hear audio demos and watch the AmpliTube 2 for iPad trailer or see a video on how you can record with AmpliTube 2 for iPad.
Changes in AmpliTube 2 for iPad
- 5 new stomp effects (available as in-app purchase): Compressor, Graphic EQ, Parametric EQ, Reverb and Limiter.
- Improved sound with DSP parts derived from AmpliTube 3 and T-RackS 3 for Mac/PC Apps.
- Built-in single track recorder with re-amping capabilities.
- Multi-track recorder with 8 tracks and master FX section with 5 effects (Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Compressor & Parametric EQ (available as in-app purchase).
- 2 send effects per channel (selectable between reverb, delay, chorus) and 2 master effects (3 band parametric equalizer and compressor) in the master section.
- Export your recordings and mixes as high quality audio files or send them by email as MP3s.
- Import songs as backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or your computer using file sharing or Wi-Fi.
- SpeedTrainer for slow down/speed up imported songs without affecting the pitch. Great for learning complex riffs or working on technical skills.
- Up to 50 songs can now be imported.
- New preset naming feature.
- New Setup panel including input and output level controls.
AmpliTube 2 for iPad is available to purchase for $19.99 USD / €15.99 EUR.
More information: IK Multimedia