IK Multimedia has announced the release of firmware update version 1.0.1 for the UNO Drum analog/PC drum machine.
UNO Drum is the ultimate beat creation station for anyone and everyone to create warm, punchy, high-quality, and inspiring grooves. Made in collaboration with Italian analog specialist Soundmachines, UNO Drum follows the acclaimed UNO Synth, combining massive analog tone with digital flexibility and convenience.
UNO Drum makes it easy to program and perform using the widest sonic palette to add professional drum grooves to your music.
Changes in UNO Drum firmware v1.0.1
- Adds two thresholds for low battery status: the first causes “BAT” to flash every 60 sec when reached. The second shuts down the machine, showing a steady “BAT” on screen.
- Fixed mixer behavior which could cut off the beginning of samples.
- Fixed potential noise from the FM oscillators which could be heard after the decay of Kick 1.
- Fixed potential noise at the end of a long decay of the analog Kick 2.
- Fixed decay noise of the HiHats.
- Fixed double trigger issue that could occur while recording using pads.
- Fixed issue regarding sending CC for pattern length.
- Added CC for sending and receiving sound changes.
- Fixed Roll behavior when playing back a recorded roll.
The firmware is available for download now.
More information: IK Multimedia