IK Multimedia has announced it is now shipping the iLoud, the first portable stereo speaker designed for musicians.
Now is your chance to be among the earliest to own the first portable stereo speaker that is truly designed with musicians and audiophiles in mind. iLoud combines superior power with spectacular audio resolution and amazing low end. For the first time, musicians can have a portable speaker that sounds like a studio monitor, and allows them to create high-quality compositions and accurate mixes on the go.
Featuring rechargeable battery operation, pristine frequency response, and the flexibility of both Bluetooth and wired operation, iLoud makes it possible to compose, record, and mix anywhere from a mobile music rig. It gives you the convenience of a cableless connection, together with the performance of a hi-fi speaker, and offers a superior listening experience at home, with your friends, and on the go.
As it’s name implies, iLoud is much louder than your average portable speaker. With a full 40 Watts of sonic power, iLoud sounds two to three times louder than comparable-sized speakers. It provides a richer, more powerful sound for any type of music style from rock to hip-hop to electronic.
- 40 W total musical power – twice as much as comparable size speakers.
- Superior low frequency extension and sound accuracy.
- Bluetooth and stereo analog line input.
- Battery powered with auto standby, 10 hours normal usage.
- iRig® input for guitars and dynamic mics for iPhone/iPad processing.
- Highly portable – easily fit in a laptop bag or a backpack.
- Ideal for music reproduction and music creation.
iLoud is available to purchase for $299.99 USD / 239.99 EUR (excl. tax).
More information: IK Multimedia