IK Multimedia has announced the release of version 1.5 of VocaLive, the professional vocal effects processing app for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
This major update includes enhanced control features, more intuitive Graphic User Interface and functionality and expanded compatibility with hardware devices giving performers even more versatility and options for virtually any singing/performance situation. Also compatible with IK’s iRig Mic, iRig PRE or iRig Mic Cast, VocaLive is the go-to mobile effects processor for vocal recording and performance.
VocaLive for iPhone/iPad is a professional quality real-time vocal effects processor for singers, songwriters and performers that offers “near-zero latency” for live performance on stage or in the studio. It features a suite of 12 professional vocal effects like reverb, delay and compression, and adds in more creative effects like morphing, pitch correction and harmonizing making it the most comprehensive full-featured vocal performance and recording studio app.
Changes in VocaLive v1.5
- Digital Audio Support (use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface).
- Core MIDI Integration for Program Change and Continuous Controllers (Available via in-app purchase).
- Restore In-App Purchases Function.
- New Export via SoundCloud, FTP and Copy.
- New Re-Designed 4-track Recorder and Mixer section (Available via in-app purchase).
- Retina Display Update.
VocaLive is available at the App Store for $19.99 USD/17.99 EUR. VocaLive 1.5 is a free update for current VocaLive users. A free, expandable version is also available that allows the user to purchase the individual effects a-la-carte inside the app.
More information: IK Multimedia