ILIO has announced the release of EDM Fire, a collection of 100 new patches for Spectrasonics Omnisphere that have been engineered for creating the latest styles of EDM (Electronic Dance Music).
Loaded up with staple sounds such as wobble basses, pulsing basses, pads, atmospheres, leads, risers, percussive loops, and BPM-driven modulated synths, EDM Fire patches are certain to bring a modern vibe to music productions.
While EDM Fire focuses primarily on Electronic Dance Music styles, they are a great fit for pop, hip-hop, and even film, promo, and television music production. Each patch has been meticulously crafted, pulling from both Omnisphere’s powerful synthesis engine as well as its vast arsenal of included sonic samplings.
EDM Fire focuses on the use of the modulation wheel for fast, sound-altering control. Many patches are also optimized for use with Omnisphere’s The Orb, providing even more real-time control on stage and in the studio.
EDM Fire features
- 21 Bass sounds.
- 11 Lead synths.
- 10 Pads and synth strings.
- 7 Percussive rhythm loops.
- 4 Risers.
- 9 Ambient, ethereal, textures and tones.
- 37 Tempo-Driven plucks, stabs, pulsing synths, and moving tones.
- Includes bonus patches from John (Skippy) Lehmkuhl’s up and coming Omnisphere™ Power Pack.
- Registered customers are entitled to free updates and bonus patches when they become available.
EDM Fire for Omnisphere (requires version 1.5 or higher) is available to purchase for $14.99 USD.
More information: ILIO