Ilya Efimov Production has launched Irish Wind Tin Whistle, a new ethnic folk instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Irish Tin Whistle library is an instrument based on a highly playable legato system. Ilya Efimov sampled all possible intervals in several versions. Thus, a user gets all-natural realistic legato and full control over dynamics and expression, as well as the ability to add and control vibrato and frullato.
There is a variety of articulations: mordent, grace note (forshlag), slides, staccato, trill and rolls and a unique system of articulation switching. The library also contains additional features such as Repetition Key and Attack mode. A user can reassign keyswitches and MIDI controllers, saving all settings on a computer.
Tin Whistle features
- 717 MB ncw compressed format.
- 1166 samples, 44,1 Hz \24-bit, stereo.
- 2 natural legato types: normal and glissando.
- 10 different articulations.
- Realistic dynamic from p to f.
- Two vibrato types.
- Control of realistic vibrato and frullato.
- Reassignable keyswitches and midi-controllers.
- 3 modes of legato performance.
- Repetition key.
- Attack mode.
- 6 round-robin for staccato.
The library is available for purchase for 49 EUR. Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.4 or higher.