Image-Line has announced the release of a beta version of Groove Machine, a groove box instrument plug-in by Maxx Claster.
Groove Machine is a performance-oriented multichannel (drum)sampler, multitimbral hybrid synthesizer, sequencer and last but not least a ‘Groove Box’ inspired by hardware Groove Boxes. Special attention is paid to live performance via MIDI controllers.
Groove Machine features
- Step sequencer with integrated Note Editor driving 8 sampler tracks, 5 synth tracks and 10 performance oriented effects for every track.
- Synthesizer features a hybrid additive, FM & RM design.
- Per step automation with automation graphs.
- Pre-mapped to general MIDI keys.
- Stutter, beat repeat effects module.
- 2 envelopes, 2 LFO’s.
- Multi-mode filter.
Groove Machine beta is currently available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows for registered Image-Line users.
More information: Image-Line