Image-Line has announced the release of a new expansion pack for the FLEX virtual instrument in FL Studio.
Jayce Lewis Drumsliced brings the sound of real sliced studio drum tracks to FLEX.
Jayce Lewis is a Welsh musician from Bridgend, South Wales, who entered the industry as a respected percussionist. In late 2009, Lewis released a self-produced single titled ‘Icon’, achieving a top-10 chart position. With strong industrial music and synthpop influences, his music has been described as alternative rock with electronica roots and tribal percussion. Lewis has collaborated with acts such as Queen and synthpop icon Gary Numan, for whom Lewis has been a supporting act three times.
Jayce Lewis Drumsliced features
- Each performance is split into 8 separate sliced recordings.
- Mix each microphone with the 8 FLEX Macro faders.
- 58, 4 bar real acoustic drum kit performances by Jayce Lewis on a TAMA kit.
- Recorded at Northstone Studios with a multiple microphone technique.
- 8 multitrack layers for each performance, in dry or pre-processed versions.
- Scores tempo sync for easy integration into your FL Studio projects.
- Recorded at 120 BPM but slice cleanly to other tempos.
- Mix the layers to create your own custom drum sound.
- Rearrange the slices to create your own custom grooves.
- Use the “Dump score to piano roll” button on FLEX. Right click to enable “Auto dump score”.
The expansion is available for purchase for $14.95 USD. It requires Studio 20.9 or higher.
More information: Image-Line