Image-Line has released version 12.1.2 of FL Studio, the latest version of its music production software for Windows.
We’ve been listening closely to customer feedback to improve workflow and help users make the transition from FL Studio 11 to 12. Why not download 12.1 and let us know what you think?
Don’t forget FL Studio includes Lifetime Free Updates, so customers can install FL Studio 12 along-side any previous version.
Changes in FL Studio v12.1.2
- 4 high quality FPC drum kits.
- 2 high quality Piano instruments (Close Grand and Stage Grand).
- Added FL executables that are scaled by Windows (see the install folder).
- Changed various defaults (we know best!).
- Ctrl+S saves project even when mixer has focus.
- FLAC file import support.
- Fruity X-Y-Z Controller plugin.
- Launchpad Pro support.
- Mixer track assignments selectors in Channel Rack.
- Mixer full colorization of tracks (and other visual enhancements).
- Notes over 120 (10th octave) perform special actions.
- Now uses modern version of open and save windows.
- Option to delete steps instead of muting them.
- Plugins: Restored “More plugins” menu option and window.
- Plugin Scanner is now called “Plugin Manager” & includes new plugin info tab.
- Re-implemented sample history in channel settings window.
- Renamed “flat database” to “alphabetical”.
- Randomize news item in News Panel..
- Update main window caption when project title is edited.
- Update reminder window.
- VFX Key Splitter plugin.
- Video Player 2.
- …and more (see the WhatsNew.rtf file in the install folder).
FL Studio is available for purchase starting at $99 USD.