Image-Line has released version 12.5.1 of its FL Studio music production software.
Changes in FL Studio v12.5.1
- Mixer – Closed Mixer left/right panels can be opened when mixer tracks are assigned to them.
- General Settings – ‘Auto name effects’ option is off, by default.
- Playlist – Hold ‘Shift’ while dropping an item onto a Playlist track header, to avoid or force ‘auto-lock to content’.
- Control Surface – ‘Min’ and ‘Max’ properties can be set using percentages. ‘Delete’ option will delete all selected controls.
- Formula Controller – Uses FL Help file for syntax, instead of its own custom file.
- Bugfixes and stability improvements.
FL Studio 12.5.1 is now available for download to registered users. The demo version is also updated.
The next major version of FL Studio will be 20. Beta testing will be open to FL Studio owners soon. FL Studio 20 will be released in 2018, which marks the 20th anniversary of FL Studio.
Besides the 12.5.1 update for Windows, Image-Line has also announced that the native 64-Bit macOS/OS X beta is open for public testing.