Image Line has announced the release of FL Studio 20.6, an update to the music production software for Windows and Mac.
Version 20.6 introduces new ways to create distortion, improved audio time warping, Control Voltage (CV) support, split playlist track rendering, SoundCloud export, Euclidean rhythms and internal MIDI recording.
Changes in FL Studio 20.6
- Distortion & Amp simulation – Distructor aggregates the most popular Distortion and Filter effects into a single multi-FX guitar-pedal inspired plugin.
- Time warping – NewTime time-warping editor with audio quantization and groove shuffling is included with Producer Edition and up.
- Control Voltage support – Fruity Voltage Controller interfaces with external Control Voltage (CV) hardware using a DC coupled Audio Interface. Included with Fruity Edition and up.
- Convert Playlist tracks to audio – The Export all playlist tracks sequentially renders each playlist track to an audio file. Selecting ‘Enable master effects’ will include the Master Mixer track effects on all the audio files. See the ‘FILE > Export > All playlist tracks’ and ‘Playlist Menu > Tools > Export all playlist tracks’.
- SoundCloud export – Audio Export now includes ‘Upload to cloud’ option to render song to your SoundCloud account. Check SoundCloud’s ‘For Creators’ page to connect with fellow creators or reach future fans wherever they’re listening.
- Stepsequencer Euclidean rhythms – Advanced Fill Tool to explore Euclidean rhythms and new ways to get creative and break habitual beat making.
- Internal MIDI capture – Burn MIDI to (Channel Button Right-click Menu) option records notes from the Channel’s Arpeggiator, note effects or plugins that generate MIDI.
The update also includes many improvements. FL Studio customers can get the new version for free.
More information: Image Line