Image-Line has released version 1.72 of Deckadance, a virtual DJ application for Windows and Mac.
Changes since v1.70
- Added support for Dj-Tech Pocket Dj.
- Added support for Dj-Tech uSolo Fx.
- Modified midi mapping for jogs in Hercules Dj Console MK2/MP3 models.
- Tag reading support for flac, m4a, wma and ogg.
- Auto crossfader buttons jumps to next song in automix mode.
- Added auto-detection of midi controllers.
- Added “Deck Transport Reverse” via keyboard shortcuts and/or midi learn:
- DECK A->Transport Reverse: “ctrl+b”
- DECK B->Transport Reverse: “ctrl+n”
- Added “Key Lock” and “Key Tuning” commands to the midi learn list.
- Added support for Hercules DJ Control MP3 E2.
- Added support for Synq DMC-100.
- Added support for iCON i-DJ.
- Improved Setup page.
- Improved Tooltips display.
- Improved scrollbars look.
- Fix VST routing in external mode.
Deckadance Club Edition (with full functionality) is available to purchase for $179 USD, Deckadance House Edition (excludes the timecoded vinyl/CDJ transport control functions) is $99 USD.
More information: Image-Line