Image-Line has updated its DJ mixing application Deckadance to version 1.14.
Deckadance works either as a standalone program OR as a VSTi plugin inside your favourite host. Deckadance itself can also host any VST compliant softsynth or effect.
You can control Deckadance (Club Edition) using most (if not all) existing midi controllers & timecoded vinyl and CD systems.
Check the featurelist for more details on Deckadance Club, House and LE editions.
Changes in v1.14
- new: New skin “Hitech”. This skin presents a more structured and clean vision of the Deckadance UI with a touch of “high technology” [DD-25]
- new: From this version Deckadance has a new edition, “Deckadance House Edition”, the house edition doesn’t include the vinyl tracking system [DD-26]
- new: New overdrive processing algorithm in the monitor control section. This fix a crash produced in earlier versions [DD-27]
- new: Added input gain (preamp) control to vinyl inputs to improve the DVS system. This will fix some problems in absolute mode [DD-28]
- new: Added equalization processing to input lines (vinyl, cd’s, …etc) [DD-29]
- new: Added the following keyboard shortcuts to handle the playlist: “DOWN ARROW -> Select next item”,”UP ARROW -> Select previous item”,”LEFT ARROW -> Load select item into deck A”,”RIGHT ARROW -> Load select item into deck B” [DD-31]
- new: New mapping template for the KDJ500 controller. The new template includes support for Bending/Scratching/Searching with the jogs, optimized control over the Loops/Leaps (with size increment/decrement), Effects (with effect selector), Cues (4 points), Sampler (play and recording), Relooper, Monitor section (mix and level), Pfl, fine Pitch (0.001 resolution), Eq and full control of Playlist browsing and loading of songs. All these functions includes leds feedback directly from DD [DD-32]
- new: Minihost-> Added useful url links to Help menu [DD-35]
- new: Minihost-> Auto-setup of all MIDI input / output device settings and audio input / ouput assignments with deckadance control selection notification for BCD3000 console [DD-36]
- Some internal improvements to use the computer cpu in a more efficient way. This will improve also the response of DD in slow computers [DD-34]
- Improved source code cleaning [DD-41]
- Improvement in the Digital Vinyl System when switching between absolute and relative mode. It caused some unwanted jumps in the song [DD-38]
- Changes in the inline help to reflect the latest changes in Deckadance [DD-33]
- Fixed some problems in the vinyl tracking system that causes incorrect reading of Torq timecode vinyls [DD-30]
- Fixed the problem with the loops in the Digital Vinyl System when the absolute mode is used [DD-37]
- Fixed the problem of the scrollbar in the playlist with the Hitech skin in DD 1.14 beta release [DD-39]
- Fixed the problem of the KDJ500 “jog B” interfering with the “jog A” controller in DD 1.14 beta release [DD-40]
Deckadance is available for Windows PC and costs $179 USD.
Visit the Deckadance website for more information.