Image-Line has announced version 11.02 of FL Studio, the music production software for Windows.
FL Studio 11 was our biggest release ever, with over 1 million hits on our site in the first hour after release. And so, we are happy to announce the 11.0.2 update that includes some cool new features and fixes.
If you missed the 11.0.1 update that we put on the FL Studio discussion forum (Looptalk) then you’ll be interested to learn about Control Surface and Control Creator
Changes in FL Studio v11.02
- Support for Livid OhmRGB.
- Support for Behringer CMD LC-1.
- Benn Jordan (The Flashbulb) Cool Stuff project – Cassette Cafe.
- Fixed hint for time stretch wheel (low values).
- Fixed slow rendering bugs.
- Fixed PPQ change bug.
- Remembers the state of the PR random tool’s “patterns” checkbox.
- Fixed channel settings window showing up when loading projects.
- Patcher: fixed editor focus on double-click.
- Patcher: connection settings are now when an effect is dropped on a connection.
- Patcher: fixed request by plugin to load sample.
- DW 1.5.4: fixed import of FLM .instr files.
- Newtone: fixed passing strings with “foreign” characters to the engine.
- Newtone: fixed zooming modifiers (alt+scroll wheel).
- Newtone: show param value popup when multiple items are selected.
- Newtone: new “Use beat marks” option for warp mode.
- Newtone: save .zpa and .zpw files to zipped loops.
- Wrapper: fixed relative knob behaviour for bridged plugins.
- Wrapper: fixed loading multiple instances of Waves VST3.
- Vocodex: fixed loading state of threaded checkbox.
- EQUO: fixed restoring state of Morph knob.
- Drumaxx: fixed changing assigned note for pads.
- BassDrum and GMS: various bug fixes.
- ZGEViz: updated/added some presets.
- Wave Traveller: fixed crash when loading a sample.
- Updated NewStuff & Zircon-Just hold on.
FL Studio 11 is available to purchase starting at $49 USD.
More information: FL Studio