Image-Line has announced the release of version 12.4.1 of FL Studio, the music production software for Windows.
This is a maintenence and bugfix update to round-out the year. Thanks again to everyone for your support and making FL Studio one of the most successful music production applications.
Changes in FL Studio v12.4.1
- Keyboard input handling – A new icon on the Wrapper Title Bar sets typing keyboard handling priority between FL Studio vs the plugin. Used for Slicex, Convolver and all VST plugins. On by default.
- Reset plugins on transport – The option is now OFF by default. This can significantly improve performance on transport events in heavy CPU projects.
- FPC – Restored load and save Pad Presets options.
- Channel Rack – New ‘Focus selected channel on playback’ in Channel Rack menu vertically scrolls the selected channel/s into view on start/stop.
- Transistor Bass- updated to click-and-drag works to draw notes accents & slides. You can also rotate notes in Stepsequencer with Shift + Ctrl + Arrows.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer – Simplified video export options to focus on quality and added an audio rate selector.
FL Studio 12.4.1 is now available for download. A license is available starting at $99 USD.
More information: Image-Line