Imaginando has released version 2.0 of TKFX, a dedicated Traktor Pro effects controller that features an X/Y pad.
TKFX 2.0 is still, at its core, a dedicated Traktor effects controller application, but this version introduces plenty of new features that came to life after our own experience with the previous version as well as users feedback.
One of the great news is the USB wired connection, as implemented on our LK – Live Controller, which is obviously part of the game for both Android and iOS devices, as well as phone support that is finally here!
Changes in TKFX v2.0
- Completely new design to support phone devices.
- New and reliable and low latency USB wired connection.
- Single/Multi effect view mode (multi mode available on large devices only).
- Effect linking – enables the use of all the units at the same time with a single finger.
- Assign multiple parameters to a single axis.
- Assign fx on/off to Z axis (pressed/released).
- Rock solid bank switching for up to 16 pre defined effect on the go.
- Redesigned Attack, Sustain, Release (ASR) unit, time syncable.
- Consistent experience across iOS and Android devices.
TKFX 2.0 is available for iOS and Android.