Impact Soundworks has announced the release of Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This beautiful library features over 50+ instruments sampled in great detail, from traditional drums and chromatic percussion to hand & world drums, aux percussion and much more. All recorded with three flexible mic positions.
Besides a deep and broad collection of instruments, Rhapsody offers a closer and more intimate perspective than many other percussive libraries. Its neutral and honest character lends itself to a huge range of styles, from traditional orchestral to epic scoring, pop music or anything in-between. Simply put, Rhapsody is designed to easily sit in your mix. No fighting with over-produced sounds or a hall drowning with reverb.
Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion features
- 50+ instruments recorded at a beautiful symphonic hall.
- Blend between close, stage, and hall mic positions.
- Traditional drums, ensembles, cymbals, gongs.
- Aux & chromatic percussion hand & world drums.
- Up to 10x RR and 5x dynamic layers per instrument.
- Elegant & intuitive user interface.
- Available in 16-bit or 24-bit flavors.
Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion is available for the introductory price of $199 USD until September 30th, 2014 (MSRP $249 USD).