Impact Soundworks has announced the release of Shreddage Bass 2, a bass guitar instrument library for Kontakt featuring a versatile fingered playing style performed by master bassist, composer, and session musician Tony Dickinson.
Our finest virtual bass: a badass six-string, custom-made Muckelroy recorded through a legendary vacuum tube preamp!
The superb realism, depth, and stunning tone of Shreddage Bass 2 is perfect for rock, metal, fusion, pop and much more.
Shreddage Bass 2 features
- Custom-made 6-string electric bass.
- 11,000+ samples recorded w/ true TUBE DI.
- Four and a half octave range starting at low G.
- Fingered playing style, up to 32x samples per note.
- Sustain, staccato, hammer-on & pull-off.
- Harmonics, portamento slides, FX.
- Powerful performance engine w/ FX + tweaking.
- Hundreds of finger noise + pop samples.
- Compatible with FREE Kontakt Player.
Shreddage Bass 2 for Kontakt and Kontakt Player is available for purchase for $119 USD.