Impact Soundworks has announced an update to its guitar amplifier effect plugin Shreddage Amp XTC, which brings the astonishing range, standout dynamics, and clear, defined tones of the legendary Bogner Ecstasy amp to your DAW.
With its unique multi-channel design, the Ecstasy can easily pull off a huge range of clean to high-gain tones. We’ve meticulously recreated this boutique amp down to the circuit level, giving you its signature tone right in your DAW. From crunchy rhythm tones to buttery-smooth leads, Shreddage Amp XTC will shine in any mix.
Changes in Shreddage Amp XTC v1.1
- Load your own impulse responses (IR) in the cab section.
- New Klon Centaur overdrive pedal model by Jatin Chowdhury.
- Pre-EQ switch now has an additional mode with a different tone, adding greater variety.
- Clean channel now has independent input volume and drive (making it easier to switch between clean and distorted tones).
- New optional “Ultra Quality” mode improves the overall sound; can be disabled in realtime to save CPU, but will stay on during rendering.
- New presets.
In celebration of the update, Shreddage Amp XTC is offered at a discounted price of $54 USD until May 24th, 2023 (regular $79 USD). The plugin comes in VST3, AU, CLAP and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
Impact Soundworks has also launched its first impulse response (IR) library. Created by Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki (former CAPCOM composer and legendary guitarist), Tokyo Cab Pack Vol. 1 contains over 150 IRs.
Harness the sound of a high-end, Japanese custom Bogner 212CB guitar cabinet with this impulse response (IR) library created by Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki! Perfect for full-body, heavy rock & metal. Get the ideal tone for your amp with over 150 included IRs spanning two speakers, seven mics (dynamic, condenser, ribbon), multiple angles, and positions.
The IR pack is on sale for $15 USD for a limited time (regular $20 USD).
More information: Impact Soundworks