Igor Vasiliev of iMusicAlbum has released version 1.3 of FieldScaper, an advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone.
Discover new ways to create and construct unusual and exciting sounds from any environmental audio recordings or samples recorded from other apps through Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
The main purpose of this advanced app is to shorten the way from recording samples to create spectacular soundscapes and in addition to use this app as glitch loop based effect in the real-time.
Changes in FieldScaper v1.3
- New improved waveform controls.
- Added feature of edit the sample.
- Zoom and scroll waveform.
- View of one or both channels.
- Split and trim sample.
- Cut, copy and paste part of sample.
- Align selected part on measures.
- Editor supports audio clipboard.
- Fade In / Out applied when editing.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
FieldScaper is available for purchase for $8.99 USD.
More information: FieldScaper