Igor Vasiliev of iMusicAlbum has released version 1.4 of FieldScaper, an advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone.
FieldScaper is an advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone. With the new advanced “Looper” mode you can use this application in real-time sound mangling.
The “Looper” mode changes the user interface for more convenient use of application in real-time and processing external sources. In this mode you can fast switch the presets and samples for each of oscillators. For oscillator there are five assignable buttons for presets and samples. First oscillator can be fast selected for processing of any external sound sources (include IAA and AB) in one of four modes.
Changes in FieldScaper v1.4
- New user interface of the Looper mode specially designed for real-time controls.
- Four different modes of processing audio from external sources.
- Assignable buttons for quick select presets in the Looper mode.
- Assignable buttons for quick select samples for oscillators.
- New square waveform added for LFOs.
- Option for random modulation of all waveforms in LFO.
- The main effect value can be inverted for different parameters.
- New controls for High and Low cutoff filters on the input.
- Stop recording time when input signal below threshold.
- Several new sound mangling presets.
- Updated description of the application.
- Description in single PDF available on application site.
- Fixed bug in editing MP3 files.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
FieldScapes for iPad & iPhone is available from the App Store for $8.99 USD.
More information: FieldScapes