iMusicAlbum has released version 1.3 of SoundScaper, an experimental sound mini lab for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas.
With this application a user can experiment with creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples. For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, one can create soundscapes, textures and drones for music, for movie soundtracks, or entertainment apps and games.
With complete MIDI control this application is designed to be comfortable to use for real-time sound creation and at live performance.
Changes in SoundScaper v1.3
- Advanced control panel by double tap on the sound sources in mixer.
- Eight band equalizer for each sound source.
- LP and HP filters in reverb for each sound source.
- Additional reverb algorithm modes for sound sources.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
The app is available for purchase for $8.99 USD.
More information: SoundScaper