In Session Audio has announced the release of Guitar Swell, a virtual instrument sample library designed to easily create soundtrack-worthy ambient guitar performances with a twist.
Freely play melodies, parts and chords. Or, strum custom and auto-generated chords from single keys to build simple-to-play “no wrong note” progressions. Make evocative and haunting transitions by pitch bending strings – independently and/or simultaneously – to create chord changes that morph together, uninterrupted.
Elevate the sound with a wide variety of patches, all of which layer the guitar with other natural instruments, analog synths or additional guitars. Further the atmospherics by swelling the guitar’s signal through the virtual volume pedal and into an amp, reverb, delay and slew of other effects.
Guitar Swell features
- Ten guitars featuring 34 options including: octave up/down combinations, “shimmer” sample sets and various articulation and pickup choices.
- “Extra” sound menu provides an additional selection of eight acoustic instruments and 23 analog synths.
- 6,010 samples in total.
- 24 “Ambient Swell” patches and 12 “Player” patches.
- Runs in Kontakt or the free Kontakt Player 6.2.2 or higher.
- NKS allows for seamless interaction between Guitar Swell and Komplete Kontrol and Maschine hardware.
Guitar Swell is on sale for the intro price of $97.99 USD for a limited time (regular $139.99 USD).
Additionally, In Session Audio has launched its Annual Sale, offering discounts of up to 60% off on its Kontakt Player libraries through October 25th, 2020.
More information: In Session Audio