Inear Display has released an update to the Ephemere percussion synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Starting with this version, the factory presets (kits and sounds) are bundled inside the plugin to simplify the installation process on macOS. The user presets will be saved to a new folder (Ephemere_1_3) to avoid cluttering the presets list with duplicates. You can access this folder through an option in the configuration menu of the plugin.
The legacy presets will still be present in the Ephemere folder located next to the new folder. This version can still load the legacy presets, so if you have some custom kits and sounds, you can manually copy the files over to the new folder. Please refer to the user guide for additional information.
Changes in Ephemere v1.3
- VST3 version, VST2.4 no longer available.
- All versions are 64bit only.
- macOS installer is notarized.
- Native support for Apple Silicon Macs.
- Factory sounds and kits are now bundled inside the plugin.
- Using new user presets folder to avoid cluttering with legacy factory presets (but the plugin can still load legacy presets).
- New: Quantized mode for the oscillators’ frequency (set as MIDI note and cents instead of raw frequency).
Ephemere (VST3/AU) is priced 49 EUR (+VAT where applicable). As part of an End of Year Sale, you can save 40% on a purchase of Ephemere or any other product in the Inear Display shop with coupon code inrdeoy2021 at the checkout.
The offer expires on January 2nd, 2022.
More information: Inear Display