Inear Display has updated its Incipit creative delay toolbox to version 1.3.
This update includes the option to avoid the global filter for any chain whose output goes to the master. It also comes with some user interface changes and the the window scaling system now works with a handle that you can simply drag to resize the plugin panel.
Created with sound designers in mind, Incipit is also a perfect fit for musicians who want to quickly mutate their sounds. Wether you need a subtle dub delay or a twisted alien texture, the intuitive user interface will get out of your way to quickly craft the perfect patch for the task.
Changes in Incipit v1.3
- Independent filter routing configuration per chain.
- Various user interface improvements.
- Preset navigation buttons now cycle through the list.
- New user interface scaling system.
- Fixed occasional crashes.
Incipit is available for Windows and macOS in VST and AU plugin formats, priced at 39 EUR ex. VAT.
More information: Inear Display