Initial Audio has launched Sektor, a polyphonic wavetable synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Sektor offers an intuitive user interface and a lot of customization features. It was built to use a low amount of system resources while having a massive high quality sound.
Advanced modulation features such as feature rich modulation Envelopes, ADSR´s and LFO´s can be routed to the synths parameters via drag and drop, or via the right click menu of the knobs. The modulation matrix gives you even more access to features such as velocity, aftertouch and much more.
Shape each parameter of 8 voices per wavetable oscillator with OSC+. Create massive unison sounds and change the waveform, phase, pitch, stereo spread, level and detune of each individual unison voice.
Sektors built-in Heat Up 2 multisample engine let you combine the real sound of a modern rompler with Sektors advanced wavetable synthesis engine.
Sektor also comes with two effect racks including effects such as reverb, delay, distortion, chorus, phaser, trance gate, compressor, stereo shaper and a 4 band equalizer. The order of the effects can be rearranged via drag and drop.
- 500 presets.
- Over 200 wavetables.
- An advanced sequencer/Arpeggiator.
- GUI Skinning and colour changing within the plugin.
- 2 Effects racks containing 9 effects each.
- 2 Wavetable oscillators and a sub oscillator.
- Built in Sample player, which supports multi sample instruments. Will also load Heat Up 2 instruments.
- MPE (Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression) support for keyboards that use this new MIDI standard.
Sektor (VST/AU/Standalone) is available for $139 USD.
More information: Initial Audio