Initial Audio has released an updated version of its Sektor virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.0.3 includes drag and drop for adding your own wav samples to expansions, a new notch filter, increased unison voices per oscillator, and various fixes.
Sektor is a polyphonic wavetable synthesizer with a highly intuitive user interface and a lot of customization features. Sektor was built to use a low amount of system resources while having a massive high quality sound.
Changes in Sektor v1.0.3
- Drag and drop any wav file onto the sample player to add your own samples to the current Expansion.
- Added a new Notch filter.
- Increased the unison voices per oscillator to 16.
- Fixed the Modulation envelope grid not updating when changing a preset.
- Fixed the EQ graph not updating when changing preset.
- Fixed an issue where the sequencer speed wasn’t updating when changing BPM in certain hosts.
- Fixed a knobs popup value disappearing when only clicking a knob.
Sektor (VST/AU) is available for $139 USD.