Initial Audio has released an update to the Slice loop slicer and beat making plugin for Windows and Mac. Version 1.1.5 includes various additions and bug fixes.
Load audio loops via drag and drop to slice, loop, reverse, pitch shift or even time stretch them. Initial Slice also comes with multiple built in piano rolls so you can create sequences right in the box.
On top of this we have an advanced drum sequencer, bass sequencer, playlist editor, 4 effect racks (each with 11 built in effects) and lots of top quality content.
Changes in Slice v1.1.5
- Added drag and drop of the Slice sequencer midi out of Slice.
- Added “Bounce to wav” for the drum patterns.
- Added a number for each drum track.
- Drum tracks can now be triggered by its own octave on the keyboard.
- Added drag and drop of the drum sequencer midi out of Slice.
- Each drum track can be dragged out of slice as its own audio file (stem) from each drum track display. We added this behaviour as an option in the settings, previously dragging the drum track display would only export the raw drum sample. If no pattern is drawn on the drum track then the default behaviour is to export the raw drum sample.
- Fixed an issue where some drum notes could skip when triggering the drum sequencer via midi.
- Fixed pan amounts not visually updating in the drum sequencer.
- Fixed drag and drop of the playlist midi not working in Ableton Live.
- Fixed AIFF files with the extension .aif not being loaded.
- When Slice patterns overlapped in the playlist the one that finished first would cause all Patterns to stopped playing.
- Fixed previews not working in the multi output version.
- Fixed an issue when dragging files or Slices with the same name into the host.
- Minor graphical improvements.
Additionally, Initial Audio has released 3 new expansion packs for Slice.
While Session Guitars and Sacred Guitars come loaded with stunning live recorded guitar samples, Drip impresses with modern, minimalistic loops combined with hard 808´s and Drums that drip including drum kits, drum patterns and beatstarters for every preset.
More information: Initial Audio