Inouï Samples has announced the release of Very Close Piano, a virtual piano instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Very Close Piano aims to offer you a piano with more precision, more attack and more density that you have ever heard.
Very Close Piano makes available, in addition to a classic stereophonic recording, 2 unheard microphone positions which are impossible to produce in a traditional recording session.
With one microphone avec the hammer and one at the other end of the played string, all the sound and musical potential of each note is now within easy reach.
To fully enjoy the possibilities of these 3 microphone positions, Very Close Piano features an exclusive X-Fadeprocessor that allows you to change the sound from one ore more microphone positions to another during each note. For example, you can take full advantage of the extreme proximity microphones on the attack of the note, while considering using the ambient take on the tail for a better width.
In order to integrate the dense and precise sound of this Bösendorfer into your mockups as well as into your final mixes, Very Close Piano has been recorded in a neutral acoustic with high quality transparent gear.
Very Close Piano features
- 1,300+ samples, 48kHz/24 bit (recorded at 96kHz).
- 5 velocity layers.
- 3 microphone positions, with 2 exclusive: Hammer (mono), Tail (mono), Room (stereo).
- Mixing console with the following setting for each microphone position: Volume, Panoramic, Solo / Mute, Phase delay, Load / unload samples, Output selection.
- Exclusive X-Fade processor.
- Automatic panning options for close microphones.
- ADSR envelope.
- Round-Robin option with neighbour notes.
- VCA controller.
Very Close Piano for Kontakt 5.6.8 or higher (full version) is available for the intro price of 38 EUR until October 11th, 2017 (regular 50 EUR).