A.O.M. has announced the release of Invisible Limiter G2, a transparent mastering limiter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Invisible Limiter G2 is a successor of Invisible Limiter, but both are treated as completely independent plugins. Invisible Limiter will NOT be discontinued nor overwritten, and A.O.M. continues to maintain both Invisible Limiter and Invisible Limiter G2 simultaneously.
Invisible Limiter G2’s basic algorithm is inherited from Invisible Limiter, but there are a lot of enhancements, such as reduction shape controls, soft-knee, channel link, manual attack/release time, dither, side chain filter, etc.
Invisible Limiter G for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $49 USD (1 year license) / $199 USD (lifetime license). Total Bundle licenses include Invisible Limiter G2.
A.O.M. has also updated its plugins to version 1.8.0.
Changes in A.O.M. v1.8.0
- New plugin: Invisible Limiter G2.
- New plugin format: VST3.
- [All Plugins] Add next and previous buttons to drop-down list.
- [All Plugins] Knob value can be reset to default by double-clicking.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix bug that analyzer display gets shifted under non-44100Hz sampling rate.
- [All Plugins] Knob’s text field did not show correct value when dragging to maximum or minimum value.
- Several issues are found under specific combination of hosts and plugin formats. See Known Issues page for details.
More information: A.O.M. Audio Plugins