ircamLAB has announced the release of a new version of IRCAM’s flagship TS (Time-Stretch) application.
Now renamed TS2, the application aims to set a new standard in digital audio editing. It is a powerful audio toolbox application for professionals to edit or magically transform, time-stretch and manipulate audio files.
The new TS2 is now a full mono/stereo audio editor. It can edit any audio regions (Copy, Cut, Paste), transpose, “Transient Design”, and offer remix, extensive mastering capabilities and much more with unprecedented accuracy.
TS2 now supports the hosting of 3rd party external VST/AU effects from plug-in manufacturers.
The new TS2 application is a comprehensive suite of tools focused on the acclaimed SuperVP Engine to process complex audio editing tasks that includes full automation of parameters such as; Pitch, Transposition, Time Stretching, Remix Noise, Sinus & Transient.
Post-production professionals, audio engineers, sound designers, musicians and video editors alike can use TS2 to transform recordings into production-ready audio files.
TS2 has been re-designed from scratch thanks to the amazing feedback and requests collected by users over the years. It processes an accurate real-time sonogram display and handles full automation over the “Master Module” with multi-format plug-in insertion.
- Full Audio Editing Capabilities.
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Loop functions on Audio Regions.
- Full Automation over the SuperVP™ engine.
- Individual Volume Control with Fade In & Out.
- Multi Regions Editing with Cross-fades.
- Unlimited Undo’s.
- Multiple Audio Files Management.
- Multiple Documents.
- Multi Ruler Control (time, second).
- Loop and Tempo Calculator.
- Multi Windows and Multi-Screen Visualization.
- Real-Time Sonogram View.
- Export of Audio and Command Lines.
- Multi-format VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in insertion.
ircamLAB TS2 is on sale for the intro price of $29 USD through July 12th, 2020 (MAP $149 USD).
More information: ircamLAB