Iridium Iris Software has announced the release of Paragon Bass, a virtual bass instrument for Windows.
The Paragon Bass VST instrument works like the previous plugin Reality Bass but in this plugin we have put our whole heart; contains new better algorithms and better sound samples from a real custom made 5-stringed bass equipped with Bartolini pickups that has a really high sound quality.
Paragon Bass features
- Open/muted fifths, octaves, perfect fourths P4, single notes.
- Down/up or alternating strumming of intervals.
- Bending of single notes and intervals with automation.
- Gain/distortion/fuzz control.
- Chorus effect panel.
- Slap sound.
- Palm mute algorithm with automation.
- Hammer on/pull off.
- Portamento/neck slide control with automation.
- Strumming control with automation.
- Unlimited velocity curve (new algorithm).
- Full chokes (all strings mute with G-1 and Ab-1).
- Factory made patterns with a preview player.
- Slap Bass mode.
- Intensity knob – Changes slap sound velocity in Slap mode, and blends in a harder sound when not in slap mode.
- 5 string – samples from a custom made bass, with Bartolini pickups.
- Individual String Section – Individually balance each string in stereo and in volume.
- A control for adding more or less attack from the plectrum.
- Transpose control to change up/down 12 semitones (if enough frets left on the neck).
Paragon Bass for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for $34 USD.