Iridium Iris Software has released Reality Bass, an advanced electric bass guitar virtual instrument plug-in designed to be a true electric bass guitar.
The goal was to create an easy to use rock & alternative bass sound with a rich slap sound. This instrument isn’t just for composers, video game arrangements and other productions, it is also a tool for producers and bass guitarists.
Reality Bass features
- Open/muted fifths, octaves, fourths P4, and single notes.
- Down/up or alternating strumming of intervals.
- Single/Solo playing in two modes (algorithm or windowed).
- Bending of single notes and intervals with automation.
- Gain/distortion/fuzz control.
- Room sound knob.
- Dynamic range velocity knob (hard to soft).
- Rich Slap sound.
- Palm mute algorithm with automation.
- Hammer on/pull off.
- Portamento/neck slide control with automation.
- Strumming control with automation.
- Unlimited velocity curve.
- Full chokes.
- Patterns with an internal player.
- Slap Bass mode on/off.
- Bass guitar neck that displays taken intervals and notes.
Reality Bass for Windows (VST) is available for 26 EUR / $36 USD. A free demo version can be downloaded from the website.
More information: Iridium Iris Software