Soundiron has recently released Iron Throne 2.0, an update to the eerie and dark collection of metallic percussion and semi-melodic effects for Kontakt.
The sample library is ideal for use in horror and suspense scoring, sound-design, trailer fx and post-production.
We used viola bows on the throne edges to create sinister melodic and dissonant tones. Including long sustains, gliss effects, staccato, spiccato and tremolo sustains. This library also includes a set of metal percussion with wooden, felt and metallic strikes.
For Iron Throne 2.0, we created brand new ambiences, drones and atmospheric pads from the raw recordings. This library also includes 20 new custom sound-designed fx presets to give you instant inspiration for your next film/video game score, soundtrack or music composition. It’s built for the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later.
Iron Throne 2.0 features
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- Bowed Sustains, Stabs, FX, Brush, Finger, Comb Percussion, Rubber, Felt, Wooden Mallet Rubs, Strikes.
- 30 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 899 Stereo WAV files.
- 1.1 GB installed.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Iron Throne is on sale at Plugin Boutique for $19 USD until November 23rd, 2020 (regular $29 USD).
More information: Soundiron