iZotope has announced that its Tonal Balance Control 2 is now available for individual purchase. The plugin allows you to make level adjustments to your tracks while checking your tonal balance in real-time.
Finalize and fine-tune your master using target curves for different genres. Use Tonal Balance Control 2 in your mix session and adjust gain and EQ for Nectar, Neutron, other compatible iZotope plug-ins (available separately)
Tonal Balance Control 2 is available from Plugin Boutique for $199 USD. It is also included in Ozone 9 Advanced and Neutron 3 Advanced.
The latest version (2.2) comes with improved fluid metering and improved UI scaling for easier EQing.
You might ask, what’s the deal with fluid metering anyway? With Tonal Balance Control 2.2 you’ll notice an immediate difference in the response of the meters in both Broad and Fine view modes, as well as the EQ windows when used with Ozone 9 and Neutron 3. Experience meters that respond to every peak and dip in your music. Notice every throb of the bass, the ascendant swell of the lead vocal, and marvel at whatever the heck is going on in your 2–6 kHz region. Maybe that open hi-hat track is too loud? We won’t tell you what to do!
Changes in Tonal Balance Control v2.2
- Implemented fluid metering in main tonal balance metering view (both coarse and fine modes).
- Options menu has received a visual update for parity with other titles.
- Now compatible with iZotope Product Portal.
- Updated color scheme.
- Fixed a bug where the metering averaging window would be set to “Realtime” upon clicking the “Reset” button in Options rather than the expected default value of 10 seconds.
- Adjusted frequency axis scaling of vertical gridlines shown in connected remote EQs to align with tonal balance region gridlines.
- Adjusted amplitude axis scaling of connected Ozone EQs to be at parity with one another and improve remote control of an Ozone EQ node amplitude over IPC.
- Now also includes updated Relay 1.0.4b, which now installs alongside Tonal Balance Control 2.
Tonal Balance Control 2.2 is free for owners of Ozone 9 Advanced or Neutron 3 Advanced. It is also part of the Tonal Balance Bundle and Music Production Suite 3.
More information: iZotope