iZotope has announced upgrades to the AI-powered audio assistants within Nectar Pro and Ozone Pro, two of the plugins included in iZotope’s Producers Club and Music Production Suite Pro memberships.
Users can expect improved real time functionality, additional controls, and smarter processing that helps you get to an even better starting point for your vocals or master. These assistant upgrades mark the first of many regular updates to iZotope’s memberships, meaning users will always have the most cutting-edge and up to date music production tools, technology, and techniques at their fingertips.
Changes in Nectar Pro
- Real time interaction, more control: The settings and controls in Nectar Pro’s Vocal Assistant have been updated to help you better see and hear what processing is happening while adjusting new qualities like Intensity and Tone.
- Sung and spoken vocal detection: Nectar Pro can now detect a sung or a rap vocal, and can narrow down the best range of options for your specific vocal.
- Personalized character EQ: Nectar Pro now uses improved processing to make more intelligent EQ decisions for your audio.
Changes in Ozone Pro
- EQ Improvements and EQ Scaling: The logic of both the Dynamic EQ and the Equalizer has been upgraded to avoid boosting low end if your music already has energy in that frequency range and a new EQ scaling control was added.
- More Ozone upgrades are coming soon with a focus on improving loudness and clarity, speeding up the Master Assistant workflow and upgrading its controls.
Read the iZotope blog article for more details on the product update.