Dive into the new-and-improved version of iZotope’s critically-acclaimed plugin, which features 5 unique voice-modeled effects that can be mixed and matched to enhance any audio.
But it’s not just for vocals. VocalSynth 2 sounds great on everything: choirs, pianos, bass guitars, voicemail from Mom, and anything else you feed it.
VocalSynth 2 features
- 5 unique, blendable vocal processors for infinite sonic possibilities.
- Hundreds of presets to get you going.
- 7 swap-and-drop stompbox-style effects.
- Auto mode, MIDI mode, and Sidechain mode for flexible sound design.
- Per-module presets for complete control.
- A visually responsive X/Y pad for more intuitive performance.
- Seamless communication with Neutron 2, Ozone 8, and Tonal Balance Control.
VocalSynth 2 (VST/AU/AAX) is available at Splice for $9.99 USD/months for 20 months. You can try the plugin free for 3 days, and pause or cancel the Rent-to-Own plan at any time.
More information: Splice