Progressive allows you to create and edit chord progressions as MIDI clips, making use of composition techniques modelling (such as diatonic scale and chords exploration methods) as well as performance styles (arpeggio, humanized timing and dynamics).
Changes in version J74 Progressive v3.2
- Live Mode operation has been substantially enhanced and the new version allows for a very natural creation process. You can try harmonic changes, modifiers and arpeggio settings (with tweaking on both timing and voicing) on the fly. This speeds up the chord progression creation progress, while, of course, still retaining consolidation to MIDI clips (as in previous versions).
- Enhancements to Live Mode (chord real-time MIDI sequencing):
- Allows full real-time sequencing of chords in the progression, including arpeggio and extension.
- Added support for detailed arpeggio editing (timing, voicing).
- Added support for Low, Spread and Skip modifiers.
- Added real-time note display for chords (to both Chord Explorer and Live Mode).
- Further integration with the Chord Explorer view (triggered through MIDI mapping).
J74 Progressive is available for purchase for $15 USD. The SE standalone version costs $10 USD.
More information: J74