Jeroen Breebaart has released a demo version of Barricade Pro, a multi-factor limiter VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Barricade Pro builds upon the acclaimed (free) Barricade limiter plugin. It extends the freeware version with new functionality, and full control of all its parameters. The final release is planned for this summer.
Barricade Pro features
- Each section for waveform, envelope, loudness and correlation limiting is fully customazible in terms of time constants, amount of processing, and alike.
- Professional signal level meters according to the Katz metering system. Metering includes digital peak, peak hold, RMS and correlation levels. Meters can be switched between K12, K14 and K20 scales.
- Supports processing of 64 bits audio data.
- Output bit-depth can be reduced using dithering and perceptual noise shaping.
- Sample rates are supported of up to 196 kHz.
The demo version has the following limitations: Inter Sample Peak (ISP) function is disabled, the parameter display is disabled and output scales K14 and K20 are disabled.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information and a link to download the Barricade Pro demo.