Jiggery-Pokery has announced the release of Elements 2, an updated version of the vector synthesis workstation ReFill for Reason.
Get of power of Vector Synthesis in your Reason 6 rack. Sweep between four wildly or subtly different sounds, and create spectacular soundscapes on the fly. Set the patch to evolve automatically or manually.
From chilling ambient to progressive trance, Eastern spices or spaced-out soundtracks: Elements 2—it’s the stuff we are all made from.
New in Elements 2
- Polyphonic Wavesequencing: 46 handcrafted, user-adjustable wavesequences. Play individual waves in sequence to create unique and evolving polyphonic chord or lead phrases.
- Korg MS2000 elements: 105 new multi-sampled elements from the classic VA including—
- 27 dual oscillator elements with Ring Mod and/or Sync applied for exclusive new waveforms.
- All 63 DWGS digital waves.
- Seven additional Blofeld wavetables sweeps, inc. Fuzz, Heavy Fuzz, Fuzz Sync and Distorted.
- 101 additional Korg Wavestation elements, inc. all the remaining Prophet VS waves.
- 36 additional Roland SC-8850 elements, including electric guitars and basses with release noises, and— yay!—accordions.
- 121 new Combinator workstation presets, including 85 based on the new Elements 2 template for Reason 6, featuring new devices The Echo, Alligator and Pulveriser.
- 306 new NN-XT presets, all chemically constructed from raw elements. Particular attention has been made on advanced layered and evolving patches, and wavesequences.
- 156 new Thor presets (inc. 85 new FX).
- 10 Dr.OctoRex presets, each with 8 slot variants. 82 loops in total.
- New FX folder, located in the heart of the Fire, for all existing and new NN-XT and Thor effects patches, with an additional 34 Malstrom patches and a host of Combinator FX soundscapes.
- A suite of blank template patches for either Reason 5+ or Reason 6.
- 49 new Line 6 amp setups for PodFarm users.
Elements 2 is available to purchase for £39.95 GBP.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery