Jiggery-Pokery has announced the release of its Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter, “”Super-Spider” audio/CV routers Rack Extension for Propellerhead’s Reason.
Not your typical, common-or-garden Spider, “Shelob” is the first super-arachnid for Reason: a 4-in/20-out audio splitter. Each channel features one stereo in and five stereo outs: a pass-through, plus four independent splits. All outputs feature an off/on toggle switch and visual feedback of channel activity.
Shelob Audio Bypass Splitter features
- Three-mode fade-time adjustment—Instant, Linear fade (1-100ms), Analogue-modelled CF fade (100ms-20s).
- Stripe input mirroring—Auto-route an incoming signal to the next available channel/s.
- Four separate stereo audio splitter channels—Four input channels each with four alphabetically-named splitter sub-channels; All the sub-channels are independently switchable.
- Passthrough/Group On-Off switch—Use a channels Pass output jacks as an additional “dry” output, and the Pass switch to select between either the split signals or the dry signal. Leave the pass jacks unconnected and use the Pass switch itself to turn the whole channel on and off.
- Grouped splits—Use multiple “Shelob” channels to create groups of effects.
The Shelob Rack Extension is available from Propllerhead Software for 7.50 EUR.
More information: Jiggery-Pokery