Josh Levy has released Kitchen Sync Sound Transformer, a creative Rack Extension audio effect for guitar, bass, drums, synth and other instruments.
If you’re looking for something different, you should give this a try. It hard syncs an oscillator to your audio input, creating amazing new sounds that range from lo-fi to synth filter sweeps.
Make your guitars sound like synths and your synths sound like guitars. Bring your bass to life with an electronic distorted punch. Cut through the drum mix with hi-hats and snare effects from crazy alien noise to subtle brightness.
Kitchen Sync features
- Sync input audio to oscillator with shapable waveform.
- Sync to half or full wave of the input audio.
- Envelope follower can control frequency, waveform, volume, or wet/dry mix.
- Gate, attack and release controls.
- LFO section can control all the major parameters.
- Automatable Lowpass filter.
- CV inputs can control most of the functions (including volume and wet/dry).
- CV outputs: trigger, and two envelope follower CVs, ans LFO.
- Save settings that you like with the patch browser.
The Kitchen Sync Rack Extension is available to purchase for $29 USD / €25 EUR.
More information: Reason Studios