Samples From Mars has announced the release of its latest sample pack Jupiter Drums, a collection of 192 analog drum hits created with the Jupiter 4 synthesizer from Roland.
Jupiter Drums From Mars is a collection of raw, analog drum hits synthesized from scratch using the Jupiter 4 synthesizer, and captured cleanly through an API 1608 console with no processing or layering whatsoever.
Released in the late 70s, the JP-4 was Roland’s first polyphonic synth, and it remains one of the most powerful and responsive synthesizers ever made. And while it’s definitely capable of lush pads and epic chords, the Jupiter’s wide variety of expressive controls also make it ripe for synthesizing powerful, analog drum hits reminiscent of Roland’s early drum machines – but more unique.
Jupiter Drums From Mars features
- 192 24bit WAV Samples.
- Custom, Analog drum hits synthesized from scratch.
- Roland Bass Drums, Analog Snares, Cutting Claps, White Noise Hats, Cosmic Toms, Crashes, Percussion, Maracas, and Wonky FX..
- Fully analog white noise snaps, zaps and pops.
- Sub bass kicks, distorted bells, whistles, lasers and more.
- Sampled through an API 1608 console and Apogee Symphony.
- 100% Hardware processing.
- (13) 16x Hit Kits for easy jamming.
- 108.3 MB Unzipped.
The sample pack is available in various formats, priced at $19 USD.
More information: Samples From Mars